Monday 13 February 2012

February Findings

Today it is Valentine's Day! Well it's Valentine's Day in Australia, to the other side of the world it's still the 13th of February. Happy Valentine's Day to all you cool cats out there!

I drew some picture in celebration of Valentine's Day of Jon Bear getting married. The real Jon Bear is not getting married, he's just getting married in imaginaryland.

I'm really glad I have given myself the goal of drawing at least two pictures per month as I usually don't take that much time out for myself. Maybe next time I'll spend the next month drawing a really detailed and less frivolous picture.

I'm also pleased to say that I shall be visiting my sister this Saturday. We are going to the park together in the city, she lives quite far from me so we don't meet each other that often. I'll post up what I did on Saturday on the blog too.




By Carlyn Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...