Sunday 3 June 2012

June Pictures

I've had a very busy and stressful couple of weeks because of school and thankfully it will all be over soon. Soon it will the semester break and I will have three or four weeks of vacation time. Proper vacation time, mind you. Not the kind where you're still stuck doing homework or school projects. Nope. The better kind of vacation. The one with shopping, dining, movies, beaches, parks etc. I can't wait to get back to reading and fulfilling some my goals as well.

I bought a card making kit some days ago so I would have something to do in my spare time. I made a few cards but this one I would like to share with you all.

It's a card of Jon Bear at the beach and a cake picture. The cake picture is not so good. I should have been more neater with the lettering:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...