Friday 23 May 2014

23. What is your schedule like?

source
I lead a boring simple life. I wake up at 5am and I either sleep til 6-630am or I get up and open all the curtains in the house. I also put a load into the washing machine and tidy up the house as I move through the rooms.  I take out the garbage as well and I clean up the yard a bit. Afterwards, I go on the computer to check my emails, read Bloglovin, Facebook before I have breakfast.

When I finish breakfast, I fold the laundry while watching some morning breakfast program. I also hang up the washing if nobody has done it. Then I return to the computer to search for jobs and I do any maintenance for this blog. I also get distracted and waste my time reading articles, watching Youtube and searching the internet for useless information.

During all that time wasting, I get up to stretch my legs and admonish myself for being a bum. I go and clean something in the house for exercise which usually involves doing a deep clean of some cupboard or messy space.  I like a clean house because it makes me feel like everything is fine in the world.
source

Lunch is usually leftovers but sometimes my mum returns from her errands with a snack for me. When it is the afternoon, I cook afternoon tea for my family and I chat with anyone who has returned home and fill them in with everything that is happening.

When it is night time, I go on the computer again to check my emails, read blogs, Facebook and all that jazz again.  I watch House Rules at 7:30 pm which is a renovating show where contestants renovate each others houses, the catch is that they do it all in one week.  After that I just watch whatever I find interesting.


Then at 9pm I go to sleep unless I found something interesting to watch on tv. I sometimes read a book before I go to sleep. I’m enjoying the slow pace of my life at the moment especially as I am recovering from an illness that has lasted longer than it should.  I’m sure that when I start subsitute teaching, that my life will be far more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...