Tuesday 16 December 2014

Blogs of the Month: December 2014

http://www.stellalee.net/
Carlyn: The last blog I want to show for this year is Stella Lee's Blog. Stella Lee is an Indonesian blogger who blogs about fashion, makeup and travel. Most of her blog posts are on Asian products and she has mostly travelled around Asia. I love to read her posts on Japan as it is my dream country to visit. I also love her passion for fashion and makeup. She’s not afraid to try different colours and styles when it comes to clothes, makeup and accessories.  

Jon: My final blog of the month for 2014 is Arianna's Random Thoughts  .  Arianna's posts seem to center around a strong sense of self and the connections that we have with our loved ones.   I think her blog sends a very good message by focusing on the important people in our lives, most expressly our family and our friends.  For a young person she gives some heady advice and sometimes the best advice we get is from young people.  They see the world from a place an older generation once saw it and sometimes forgets or ridicules.  Learning never stops and I like when I find a blog written by a thoughtful young person.  Especially someone with a positive spirit who can help others. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendations. Stella Lee's blog isn't quite in the right genre for me, but I can see how it would be awesome for fashion-lovers.
    Arianna has a very nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out the blogs Bethany.

      Delete
  2. I like the sound of Arianna's Random Thoughts and I already know the other one! Although the mention of make up scares me away, I am someone who loves looking at fashion and the latest trends. :)

    ReplyDelete

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...