Monday 9 November 2015

Entertainment Monday- Wayne and Gillian's Wedding Soundtrack (Monday 9 November 2015)


In 2011, my parents attended the wedding of Wayne and Gillian. My parents knew one of their parents and that’s how they were invited. One of their party favours was a CD of all their favourite songs. My parents gave it to me and I wasn’t interested in it at all. I didn’t really look at it until a week ago when we were clearing away some junk.

So I decided to listen it and I was delighted by the music. The playlist features 15 songs. The song list is a diverse selection including Australian pub rock, independent artists and mainstream songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...