Monday 5 September 2016

Entertainment Mondays: Charlie Puth (5 September 2016)


I don’t keep up with new music anymore but I sometimes stumble across new songs through Youtube auto-play. One song that has been on my replay list is We Don’t Talk Anymore – Charlie Puth featuring Selena Gomez.


 I love duets and I love the laid back vibe of this song. It’s about a couple who have broken up but still miss each other. I’m a fan of Selena and I particularly like the live version of this song.


I listen to a few other Charlie Puth songs and I like One Call Away. My students sometimes sing it too. 


1 comment:

  1. I've heard Charlie Puth as a name in the music industry, but I'm not sure I've heard his music. Knowing he has a debut with Selena Gomez is fun, so I'll definitely have to look that one up. Some of my recent buys are The Band Perry's latest and a few lesser-known tunes from the Hallmark series Chesapeake Shores.

    ReplyDelete

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...