Tuesday 13 March 2012

March Progress report

Well I'm only three weeks into uni and it's keeping me very busy. I'm already behind in my homework. Oh writing that has just reminded me that I need to write up a little report for my group work assignment before Friday. *notes it down*

I have not been reading from the booklist that much. I must have read two pages of I am Spock and I still haven't finished Nineteen Minutes.

Fortunately, I have a two week holiday next month so I will be able to accomplish more of my little goals. I hope to see my sister during that time as well as April is the month of her birthday. I was also thinking of making a collage as there was a nice article about it on rookiemag.com, that should count towards my 'draw two pictures per month' goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...