Friday 30 March 2012

Happy Days

Caloo Calay folks ! That's Dr Seussian for yippee yo yahoo! I am now on mid semester break so I'm free to take up some of the goals again. When it's assignment time at uni, I push everything aside and now that's over I can get back to my life again. I can finally get back to reading novels, I should go visit my best girl and watch a tonne of movies.

I drew up some pictures tonight so I have just met the goal of drawing two pictures per month. Usually I draw the pictures at the start of the month but in March I decided that I could wait a while and that there was no hurry to do them. I finally drew the pictures on the last day of March! (When I post this, it may say it's the 29th of March but in Australia it's the 30th).

The pictures are of Jon Bear and I. I have been a bit self conscious about my image and I have joked to Jon before that I should wear a paperbag hence why my cartoon version is wearing a paper bag. The inspiration behind the pictures were those goofy picture booth photos that friends take when they are together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...