Tuesday 10 January 2012

January Drawings

One of my goals is to draw at least two pictures per month. Drawing is a old past time of mine that I have recently taken up again. Hopefully my skills will improve and what better way to show improvement than on the blog.
Jon Bear got his nickname after a mutual friend of ours said that he looked like he had sad bear eyes after he posted a picture of himself up on a forum. So I have call Jon, Jon bear and I like to draw pictures of imaginary adventures that Jon Bear takes.

Here are two pictures of Jon Bear.

The first one is Jon Bear in the snow with Clifford bear, his brother. The other one is Jon Bear by the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...