Friday 20 April 2012

Preparing for birthdays

One of my goals is to prepare for birthdays better by planning ahead when it comes to gifts and events. Last year, I bought presents at the last minute and missed a few birthdays. I really like birthdays but I was very focused on school last year. My sister's birthday is on next week, I won't be able to spend any time with her as she lives far away from me and she works during the week and I have recently started a weekend job. I still plan on visiting her during the next school holidays and have a belated birthday celebration with her.

Today I sent her a parcel containing her birthday present. I haven't got a camera so I didn't take a picture of the parcel but I have added pictures off the net so you can get an idea of what I purchased.  I got her NYC nail polishes, in green, orange, red and gold, a dolphin holographic bookmark, 4  Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks, a box of gems from Australian Geographic and 2 touchable bubble containers for her nephew who lives with her.






No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...