Thursday 10 May 2012

One Million Acts of Kindness

Jon and I have decided to participate in 'One Million Acts of Kindness' which is a social movement that is going to start in Australia on the 14 May 2012. Participants undertake a challenge of making a pledge of commiting at least two acts of kindness per week or more for eight weeks. The acts of kindness don't have to be to strangers, they can be to loved ones and the environment.

It's free to join and I think it's going to be fun! Jon and I will be posting up whatever we do in regards to the challenge. Maybe we'll do interesting things or maybe we won't. It will depend on what comes along.

I spent some time in the morning thinking about what I could do for the challenge. As I am a nerd, I made three mind maps with the themes, family, friends and strangers. I know I could make my brother happy if I made him the chicken curry sandwiches he loves and I thought how I could be kind to my dad by keeping a pristine house.

http://1millionacts.com.au/home

No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...