Wednesday 12 December 2012

Christmas Presents


The only thing I don't like about Christmas is the Christmas rush. So this year I decided to shop for Christmas presents a little more early and I started in November. Well I didn't do it quite right, instead I had an earlier Christmas rush because I was so determined to finish all my shopping before December 1st. However, I didn't finish my Christmas shopping til December 8th or so.

So this is what I got:

      • Mum: beauty box and eye mask
      • Dad: Dad's favourite cologne
      • Older Brother: A 4D Rocket puzzle
      • Younger Brother: A gaming poster and Lynx bodywash set
      • Grandmother: Fake flower and Buddhist keyring
      • Grandfather: The Unit season 1 and 2
      • Sarah (best friend): LMFAO cd and Rihanna cd
      • Fiona: (best friend): Personalised necklace, 3 hand creams and eye shadow
      • Annabel (best friend)  Personalised necklace, large plastic tumbler with ice coffee mix, two water pistols for her nephew Daniel.
      • Rebecca (Sarah's niece): One large book and two bracelets
      • Andrew (Sarah's nephew): 2 medium water pistols.
All the presents wrapped up.


Grandma's flowers

Daniel's water pistols.

Present for older brother

Poster for little brother.








No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...