Tuesday 24 October 2017

5 songs I’m lovin’ this month


Taylor Swift Gorgeous
I love this song, it’s Gorgeous! I think Taylor Swift perfectly describes what it’s like to have a crush and not being able to act normal around them. I think this song is adorable. I look forward to the video clip.


Sara Bareilles – Gravity
I’ve been listening to song constantly. I think it’s about being in a relationship that you want to break free from and the other person not believing in you.


Pretty and Young by Austin Mahone
I was watching the Dolce and Gabbana Fall/Winter Mens Collection 2017/18 runway show and Austin Mahone was featured in the fashion show. He was singing his song Pretty and Young and Except for Us while the models walked. I really enjoyed his songs although it was a pretty awkward performance. He was clearly lip syncing but not very well. Despite that, I still liked his songs.


Unchained Melody – Righteous Brothers- Cover by Susan Boyle
I love Susan Boyle’s cover, her voice is so emotive and gentle.


Landon Pigg - Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop
I found out about Landon Pigg after listening to a fellow blogger’s playlist. It’s a lovely mellow love song.






1 comment:

  1. I am so behind on my music right now! I have yet to listen to any of these songs! I'll be going through and giving them all a listen tonight. Thank you for the tips! :)

    ReplyDelete

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...