Friday 27 October 2017

October Life Update


For the past few months, I have been living in a bit of a funk. Just family stuff. I became directionless to avoid thinking about stuff. Now I’m trying to get myself out of the hole that I dug.  I’m making goals and lists again. This time around I’m not going to give myself a hard time if I don’t achieve them. I just remind myself that it’s good to get started and  I can always pick up where I left off. So far, it’s been good. I feel more productive and that sense of accomplishment makes me feel good.

Study
Semester 2 is finished! I won’t have uni again until next year. I had the option of doing semester 3 but I’ve decided to take a break. My creative writing course was fun. I learnt a lot from the experience. I wrote a lot, more than I would have if I hadn’t started the course.

Reading
source
I just finished reading Escape by Carolyn Jessop, which is an autobiography about a woman who escaped from a polygamous marriage and cult. It was very admirable that she could escape with six children in tow and leaving everything behind.

Watching
I’ve been watching Brooklyn Nine Nine which is a comedy show about a fictional Brooklyn police precinct. The episodes are short, and I can watch it while doing other stuff.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...