Monday 5 February 2018

20 Fun things to do with friends


Last year I was in a bit of a funk. This year I’m making up for lost time by being more positive and active. One of my goals this year is to spend more time with friends and reunite with some that I haven’t seen in a long time. So I made a list of activities that I could with them.

1. Movie Marathon
2. Spa day
3. Board Games
4. Video games
5. Markets
6. Museums and art galleries
7. Picnics
8. Barbecues
9. Trip to the cinema
10. Road trip
11. Day trip
12. Antiquing
13. Rock climbing
14. Dancing
15. Host a party
16.  Sewing
17. Makeovers
18. Photoshoot
19.Watch Youtube videos
20. Scavenger hunt


No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...