Friday 1 January 2021

My goals for 2021


                                                    Photo by Jordan Wozniak on Unsplash


1. Read all the unread books on my bookshelf.

I have about 30 books that have been collecting dust on my shelf for years. I have thought about donating them, but I can’t bring myself to do it. I keep thinking that if I do throw them out, I will miss out on learning some important or meaningful. Maybe I should mark 2021 as the final year I can hold onto them, either I read them or donate them.

2. Read new books

While I already own books that I don’t read, I’d like to add more to the pile! I buy my books from the thrift store and most are old titles. I would like to read something more recent.

3. Be positive and have fun.

I have to remind myself to stop and enjoy the moment. I am usually the one making sure everything runs smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...