Sunday 27 December 2020

Carlyn Diary: December 2020

 


Life

I’m at home with my family for the holidays. I haven’t been home since January because of travel restrictions. It’s been great catching up with everyone and visiting old haunts. I’ve also been stocking up on my favourite things to take back to my own place.

Reading

I’m catching up on reading the Babysitters Club. I love those books and my collection is at my parent’s house. I’m also still reading Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. It’s a book I’ve been reading on and off for the past few years.  Next year, I want to finish up the booklist that Jon and I created back in 2011! I have three books left.

Watching

I live in a remote island for work and I don’t get to watch a lot of tv. So whenever I come back to my family home, I always try to catch up on tv. I’m currently watching Star Trek Discovery. I have been a Star Trek fan since I was a child and I’m always delighted when there’s a new series or movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...