Thursday 6 January 2022

Carlyn's Diary: January 2022

 

Life

My best friend is getting married! I’m a bridesmaid and helping her with the wedding. She’s still in the early stages of planning. It’s been fun looking at dresses and shoes. I’m currently thinking about what to include in my bridesmaid’s speech.

 


Reading

I am reading Midnight Sun by Stephanie Meyer. It’s a retelling of the book Twilight by Stephanie Myer from Edward’s perspective. I like the different perspective as it adds more to the original story.


I have also subscribed to Audible and I have listened to many novels. It’s a great way to catch up on books. I like to listen to audible when I’m doing chores. The book I’m currently listening to is I can’t make this up by Kevin Hart and Neil Strauss.



Watching

I’m loving The Princess Switch movies starring Vanessa Hudgens. Vanessa Hudgens plays three characters, Princess Stacey, Queen Margaret and Miss Fiona Pemberly who all look alike and switch places a lot. The Princess Switch is a fun Christmas movie. If I were a kid, I’d probably watch it nonstop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...