Friday 2 June 2023

June Happenings

Photo by Giulia Bertelli on Unsplash

Life

My life has changed so much since I last wrote a blog post. For starters, I have moved back to my hometown, and I have a new job. I teach at the local school. It’s been a bit of learning curve for me as all schools have different ways of doing things. I also had some high behaviours in the class which made me rethink my decision to move back home. Thankfully, I have supportive admin who were able to help me, and the class is going as it should.

Photo by CDC on Unsplash


Watching

I’m currently binge-watching Sea Change. It’s an Australian tv show from 1998-2000. Sigrid Thornton stars as Laura Gibson, a city lawyer who moves to a small coastal town to be the magistrate. She must deal with adjusting to life at a slower pace and the kooky town folk. I can relate to being in a small town, having lived in a few of them. I would agree that there’s never a dull moment in a small town. I also get nostalgia from looking at old fashion and technology.

 


Reading

I’m still reading Piranesi by Susanna Clarke which Jon gave me for my birthday last year. It’s an interesting story. It’s about this man named Piranesi who lives in this strange endless house which he believes is the world and there are marble statues everywhere. The only interaction he gets is from another man who is called the Other.  


 


wikepedia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...