Sunday 18 June 2023

X0 Kitty

Photo by GR Stocks on Unsplash


XO Kitty is a spin off series from the movie series, To all the boys that I loved. The series stars  Anna Cathcart as Kitty, a Korean American who goes to boarding school in Korea. She goes to boarding school to learn to learn more about her deceased mother who went to the school and be with her long-term boyfriend Dae-heon Kim (Choi Min-young).

imdb.com

It’s a cute series that’s perfect for binge watching.  I love stories where the characters are in boarding school. I think it’s something about being with your friends 24/7 and being independent at a young age. It’s fantasy viewing with the eye candy cast members and cool clothes.  

 The only criticism that I have is that the series had the ‘I can explain trope’ where there’s a big problem and one of the characters refuses to listen. All their problems would be solved if they would hear them out instead of storming off.

I’m not sure if there’s going to be season 2 but I will watch it if comes out. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...